The tree has now been updated.
Other general updates include:
- additions to most of the Surname Project pages to include a link to WikiTree for any yDNA tests recorded there for each surname, which also includes their ancestors as propagated via the WikiTree DNA "smarts" .
If you are comfortable recording that you have DNA tested on a collaborative public tree, do consider WikiTree.
- a note against all the now obsolete links to WorldFamiliesNetwork project pages
- R-S7361 and it's hierarchy has had a few branches added between it and R-S691 in preparation for a new project that has been requested on FamilyTreeDNA that for R-BY3127 (BigTree link: https://www.ytree.net/DisplayTree.php?blockID=161) which may be of interest to Henderson, McWhannell, Anderson, Alexander and several other surnames
- The Andrews tested line tracked back to 1679 West Buckland, Somerset, England has jumped down the I1 haplogroup tree from I-BY15565 (some 4000 years ago) to I-Y28228 (some 700 years ago) as there is now a BigY match - with an earliest known ancestor John Taylor, b 1795 Virginia-Indiana
- The Wight line from Bowden, Roxburghshire has been advanced down the R1b tree to R-BY31019, with no matches even back up to ZZ12_1; On Big Tree at https://www.ytree.net/DisplayTree.php?blockID=4174